Presented by New Jersey Defense Association and Insurance Council of New Jersey
4.7 CLE Credits, Including 1 Ethics Credit
NJ – NY – PA
Juliann M. Alicino, Esq. of Hoagland, Longo, Moran, Dunst & Doukas, LLP
We are sponsoring a food drive to benefit community food banks.
Please bring a canned good or non-perishable item to the seminar to help us help those in need. Thanks for your contribution!
- Reducing Medical Bills through Auditing at the Time of Trial: Using the NJ Fee Schedule and UCR
- Challenging the Admissibility of Outstanding Bills and Liens at Trial
- The Effect of Force and Velocity on Damages and Causation in Automobile Accidents
- Current Issues in Ethics and Automobile Liability
- Sarah Flanagan, CPC, CPMA, CEMC of Prizm, LLC
- Stephen J. Foley, Jr., Esq. of Campbell, Foley, Delano & Adams, LLC
- Richard A. Bandstra, Ph.D.
- Thaddeus J. Hubert, III, Esq. of Hoagland, Longo, Moran, Dunst & Doukas, LLP