|Pre-Registration Fees||Order Online|
|ICNJ/NJDA Member - $100|
|Non-ICNJ/NJDA Member - $150|
|Law Student - $25|
C. Robert Luthman, Esq. Weir & Associates, LLC
John V. Mallon, Esq. Chasan Leyner & Lamparello, P.C.
Continental Breakfast Included
4.7 CLE Credits, Including 1 Ethics Credit NJ – NY – PA
- Accident Reconstruction & Biomechanics in Auto Liability Cases: Testing & The Seat Belt Defense
- Neuropsychological Claims and Defenses
- James v. Ruiz and Hearsay Issues in Expert Testimony
- Current Issues in Ethics
- Richard J. Williams, Jr., Esq., of McElroy, Deutsch, Mulvaney & Carpenter, LLP
- John D. Zolock, Ph.D., P.E. and Kathleen Allen Rodowicz, Ph.D., P.E of Exponent, Inc.
- George Carnevale, Ph.D.
- Chad M. Moore, Esq. and Juliann M. Alicino, Esq. of Hoagland Longo Moran Dunst & Doukas, LLP
- Thaddeus J. Hubert, III, Esq. of Hoagland, Longo, Moran, Dunst & Doukas, LLP
***We are sponsoring a food drive to benefit community food banks. Please bring a canned good item to the seminar to help us help those in need. Thanks for your contribution!***
We are also collecting professional clothing items- most especially men’s suits, ties, shirts, etc. -of a gently used nature to be collected for the benefit of the Doe Foundation which helps men going back into the workplace.