Be sure to take advantage of pre-registration now! Admission pricing is always more expensive for at-the-door registrations.
2016 PRODUCTS LIABILITY SEMINAR: SOMETHING FOR EVERYONE
Presented by the New Jersey Defense Association & Association of Corporate Counsel New Jersey
A Look at Hot Products Topics in the Early 21st Century
4.2 CLE Credits, Including 1.2 Ethics Credit
NJ – NY – PA
Registration and Breakfast starts at 8 a.m.
- Litigation Management: What Works and What Does Not? – Pamela Labaj, Esq. of Panasonic Corporation of North America; Eric L. Probst, Esq. of Porzio Bromberg & Newman, P.C. Moderator, Robert M. Cook, Esq. of Goldberg Segalla, LLP
- The Rise and Fall of TCCWNA Claims: How to Limit Your Exposure to New Jersey’s Most Plaintiff Friendly Statute- Zane Riester, Esq. of McCarter & English, LLP
- Revisiting the Role of the Learned Intermediary Doctrine – Natalie H. Mantell, Esq. of Gibbons, P.C.; Michelle M. Bufano, Esq. of Patterson Belknap Webb & Tyler LLP
- How Genomics is Transforming Product Liability and Toxic Tort Litigation – H. Lockwood Miller, III, Esq. of Goldberg Segalla, LLP; David H. Schwartz, Ph.D. of Innovative Science Solutions, LLC
- Using Chapter 11 of the United States Bankruptcy Code to Address Mass Tort Liabilities - Karen Giannelli, Esq. of Gibbons, P.C.
- Ethics 2.0(16) – Ethical Issues in the Digital Age – Charles W. Cohen, Esq. of Hughes Hubbard & Reed LLP