Mid-size NJ/NY firm is seeking an Associate Attorney with a minimum of 3 to 5 years of experience to join its Litigation Department. The preferred candidate will have experience in the defense of both New Jersey and New York General Liability Claims. The position requires the candidate to have sound legal acumen, strong writing skills and the ability to exercise independent judgment. The position offers the successful candidate exposure to a wide array of legal matters, and an opportunity for professional growth. Our compensation program is commensurate with the candidate’s experience and skill, and is competitive with similar law firms. Please send resume and cover letter with salary requirements to Recruitment@grsl.com
posted on May 10th
General Liability Attorney (Full-time)
Rivkin Radler LLP is seeking an attorney with at least 4 years of general liability experience with an emphasis on automobile claims. EOE
- Demonstrate an ability to analyze issues, communicate regularly with claims professionals, document communication and assist in resolving cases efficiently
- Experience in preparing pleadings, conducting depositions, and motion practice.
- Trial experience a plus
Click here to apply
posted on May 10th
"You work for NJM? That's a great company!" If you're hired at NJM, you'll hear it over and over again from friends, family and neighbors. Why? Because NJM is committed to providing its customers with superior service, and great service goes a long way. Why else is NJM called a great company? Because our employees enjoy working here, are appreciated, and are provided with a terrific benefits plan. Employees who are hired at NJM often stay at NJM – many for the duration of their careers.
At New Jersey Manufacturers (NJM), a top-rated insurance company, we are seeking an Attorney on our Workers’ Compensation legal team with between 1 and 3 years of experience to provide defense of formal claims on behalf of NJM and its assureds.
- Protect the interests of NJM assureds in all litigated matters through preparation of the file, including legal research and utilization of resources available.
- Provide assertive and aggressive defense of formal claims in various Workers’ Compensation venues on a regular basis.
- Represent NJM in court and cover courts from Newark to Mount Holly and possibly other areas as needed.
- Maintain communications with the assured during the formal adjudicatory process.
- Must be currently licensed to practice law in NJ
- Analytical ability and strong attention to detail
- Team-oriented and also able to work well independently
- Familiarity with personal injury and workers’ compensation insurance a plus
- Excellent negotiation, communication and writing skills
- Some trial or arbitration experience is preferred; a judicial clerkship is beneficial.
- Ability to travel within the state and cover multiple counties.
- Computer skills including Microsoft Office and Outlook
Please follow this link to apply online: http://bit.ly/2FvQ6Ur
NJM is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to attracting, retaining and promoting a diverse and inclusive workforce that is fully representative of the diversity that exists in the communities in which we do business.
posted on March 14th
Mid-sized insurance defense firm located in Mercer County, NJ seeks a Litigation Associate with 1-5 years' experience. The ideal candidate should be admitted to the New Jersey and Pennsylvania Bars. Excellent research and writing skills are required. Insurance defense experience a plus. We offer competitive salary and benefits. Please submit cover letter, resume and salary requirement to firstname.lastname@example.org
posted on January 23rd
Mid-sized, well-established and reputable central NJ firm seeks full-time associate with 1-3 years of civil litigation experience. Insurance defense experience a plus. Must have excellent analytical, writing and presentation skills. Competitive compensation and benefits. Please submit cover letter, resume and writing samples to email@example.com. EOE/M/F/V/D
posted on January 16th
Mid- to Senior-level Litigation Associate
National labor & employment law boutique seeks full-time associate with 5+ years of employment law litigation experience to add to our small but growing Berkeley Heights office. Must have excellent strategic thinking, writing and presentation skills. Competitive compensation and benefits. Please contact submit cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
posted on January 16th